- All cancellations must be made via EMAIL ONLY – Phone calls and text messages will not be accepted and may be subject to the full cost of the lesson. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- AT LEAST 48 HOURS cancellation notice is required.
- Cancellations made prior to 48 hours of the scheduled date will be issued a full refund.
- NO-SHOWS will be charged the full fee of the lesson with no refunds.
- If you are sick or are exhibiting Covid-19 symptoms, you must notify booking immediately by calling Cassandra at (604 - 240 - 3198).
- If you are pre-booked for multiple lessons, you will be required to cancel for 2 weeks or provide a negative Covid-19 test (taken within the past 72 hours) to return to your pre-booked sessions.
- No refunds will be issued for sick days. Your lesson fees may be applied towards a future lesson.
- If you are unable to make a day during your registered summer camp week, you must notify booking immediately by calling Cassandra at (604 - 240 - 3198).
- Refunds will not be issued for camp days missed due to sickness, coming late, leaving early, medical injury, and/or family emergency. Credits to use towards future riding lessons may be issued following a refund request and at the discretion of the camp director/leader.
- If you cancel prior to 48 hours of your class time – you will be able to reschedule lessons.
- If you cancel within 48 hours of your class time – you will be charged for the lesson with no reschedule
- If you do not show up and do not provide a cancellation notice – you will not receive a rescheduled lesson.
- If you are sick or are exhibiting symptoms of Covid-19 – you will receive a credit of your lesson fees to be put towards a future lesson – no refunds are issued.
Having a big sale, on-site celebrity, or other event? Be sure to announce it so everybody knows and gets excited about it.
There's much to see here. So, take your time, look around, and learn all there is to know about our cancellation protocols! We are happy to hear from you about any questions you may have. Take a moment to drop us a line!